Whether you’re purchasing for yourself or as a gift for someone special, we at Mama Africa’s Apparel aim to make your ordering experience as seamless as possible. See below for answers to common questions regarding shipping, sizing, returns, and other inquiries.
- How can I order custom Mama Africa’s Apparel items?
You can place your order on our secure website or email email@example.com to place an order over e-mail. We will send you an invoice which you can pay for via PayPal or Square.
- I'm in love with an item, but it's out of stock on the site. What should I do and how often do you restock?
We get new items tailored frequently, especially our most popular items. You can be notified by signing up to our newsletter at the bottom of the page. Once the item is restocked, you’ll be notified right away.
- I love one of the items but I am unsure about the sizing. What do I do?
We at Mama Africa’s Apparel want to ensure that the clothing that you purchase fits exceptionally. Our African clothing is made to fit a range of sizes, so please refer to the bottom of the item and our size chart to see your fit.
- What payment method(s) do you accept?
Mama Africa’s Apparel offers a variety of payment options. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express cards. We also take PayPal
ORDER PROCESSING :
- I placed an order, but never received a confirmation email.
If you do not receive an email from Mama Africa’s Apparel within hours of placing your order, and it’s not in your 'Spam' folder, the email address on file is most likely spelled incorrectly. Please contact us via email for assistance to update your order details.
- How do I change or cancel my order?
We’re super quick at processing orders to make sure that you receive them as soon as possible. You can change your order as much as you like before you click “Checkout” but after this point you will be unable to make changes to your order. Keep in mind our system is designed to fulfil orders as quickly as possible. We cannot cancel or change an order once it has been placed. In such cases, you can return the item(s) to us in accordance with our Returns Policy
How long after I place my order will it ship?
- please allow 7-10 working days for your item to ship.
- For Custom items, please allow 3-5 weeks after payment has cleared for your item to be made prior to dispatch
Orders are shipped Monday through Friday, excluding weekends and holidays. It may take up to 24 hours for an order to be processed. Kindly note shipping may be delayed by our verification team if confirmation is needed for the order.
You may also view the status of your order, by logging into your Mama Africa’s Apparel account. For customers selecting Express Shipping, please keep in mind your order must be placed before 1:00pm CST to leave the same day Monday - Thursday.
- How quickly will I receive my order?
We understand that receiving your items quickly is important to you. Please allow between 1-5 working days after payment has cleared for your item to reach you.
- How long does shipping take?
We offer 1-4 day shipping on most orders with a flat rate of $8 for local orders and $15 for international orders. We also offer FREE standard shipping (2 business days) on orders over $100, after discount.
- How long does it take to ship internationally?
It usually takes 7-10 business days to arrive in your country however, in some instances, delivery may be delayed depending on your country's customs.
- Do you refund shipping fees?
Shipping fees are non-refundable.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES :
- I need to make a return.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase from start to finish, and if you’re not happy, we’re not happy. If you’re not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you may return it to our offices within 7 days of receipt for an exchange or store credit. Note: There are NO REFUNDS. Please contact our customer service team at: firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to help you.
* For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns on earrings/pierced jewelry.
* Custom Items cannot be refunded or exchanged.
- How do I care for my Mama Africa’s Apparel items?
We want your Mama Africa's Apparel keepsakes to look as good as new for years to come.
- Jewelry is delicate and should be stored in its respective packaging when not in use. Do not wash or submerge in water.
- Any stains on the fabric should be removed gently with a damp cloth wet with warm soapy water.
- Our clothes should be hand-washed only. Do not bleach. Iron on the wrong side.
ACCOUNT INFORMATION :
- How do I change my username and password?
You may edit your username and password, along with other account details, from the Edit My Account page after logging in & creating an account.
- What if I forgot my username or password?
You may reset your username and/or password by clicking here on the 'forgot my password link in the accounts section.
- How do I review or track my previous orders?
You may view your complete order history, along with tracking information and item details, in the My Account page.
- I’m interested in carrying Mama Africa’s Apparel in my retail shop. How do I get started?
Please contact us via email: email@example.com and we’ll be happy to assist you.
OTHER QUESTIONS ?
- Can’t find the answer you were looking for?
Feel free to contact Customer Service by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help.